Privacy statement and cookies
Thank you for visiting the website of Van der Valk Hotels & Restaurants. This website is managed and maintained by: Van der Valk Internet B.V.
Our company address is: Stationsweg 91, Breukelen, The Netherlands
Our postal address is: Burgemeester Burgerslaan 40A, 5245 NH Rosmalen, The Netherlands
Our VAT number is: NL 8128.81.862.B01
Our web server will recognise your IP address automatically each time you visit our website. We will save the e-mail address you have provided to us this during your visit to our website.
- Why do I need a Valk.com Account?
For the sake of convenience, we ask you to create a Valk Account on our website. Your name, place of residence, telephone and e-mail information are saved in our database.
Whenever you login with your e-mail address and a password, our website will recognise you.
Reservations and information can be requested and made on your next visit, quickly, easily and safely 24 / 7 and we won't need to bother you again for same.
- What happens to my personal information?
This information is used:
- to allow you to make reservation requests quickly, easily and safely 24 / 7.
- to contact you later for information and marketing purposes.
- to inform you of your reservations.
The information is used for internal purposes only and will not be passed on to other organisations for commercial purposes.
- Access to personal information
On request, we will give you access to your personal information on our site. For such access, please contact us at the address stated above. On request, our website visitors may correct any incorrect information we may have of them. For such corrections, please contact us at the address stated above.
Cookies are used on this site (a cookie is a small file that is sent by an Internet server and installs itself on the hard disk of your computer. This file keeps track of the Internet sites you visit and contains information about this visit).
We try to give our visitors an advanced and user-friendly website that adapts automatically to their needs and wishes. To achieve this, our website uses the following types of cookie:
- Technical cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website, to make it function correctly, create your user account, sign you in and manage your bookings. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively. For example, we remember your preferred currency and language, your searches and the property you viewed earlier. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the functioning of our website, but they add functionality for you and enhance your experience.
- Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight on how our visitors use the website, to find out what works and what doesn't, to optimize and improve our website and to ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we gather includes which web pages you viewed, which referring/exit pages you entered and left from, which platform type you have used, date and time stamp information and details such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you type while using our website.
- Commercial cookies: We use these to show you Van der Valk advertisements on other websites. This is called “retargeting” and it aims to be based on the destinations you have been searching for and the property you have viewed.
- Communication with different hotels
To bring you offers of interest, we maintain contact with all Van der Valk Hotels & Restaurants worldwide. They are authorised to post information and offers on our web pages. When you visit our site and click on these hotels' information pages and offers, these hotels, too, can gather information regarding your domain name and IP address.
- Data transfer and security
IT-standard coding technologies are used for transferring or receiving your information over our website. A secured server is used for receiving or transferring critical information, e.g. financial or health-related information. You will be informed of this by way of an icon on our website. We have adopted the necessary security measures to prevent loss, improper use or change to information we receive on our site.
Although the information on this website has been compiled in good faith to provide information about Van der Valk and its products and services, Van der Valk, its subsidiaries, affiliates or employees shall in no event be liable for any damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages resulting from or in connection with the use of or access to this website or resulting from or in connection with the use of any materials, information, qualifications or recommendations on this website.
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By letter: Burgemeester Burgerslaan 40A, 5245 NH Rosmalen, The Netherlands
- About contact by e-mail
If you prefer not to receive e-mails from our company in the future, please contact us at the address provided above. We adhere to Privacy regulations; each e-mail contains an unsubscribe procedure.
- About contact by letter
Postal addresses provided by visitors on our website may receive periodic mailings about products and services. If you prefer not to receive such mailings, please contact us at the address provided above.
You may contact the following companies/addresses if you prefer not to receive (any more) advertising, commercial calls or e-mails:
- Print advertising: stating cancellation of subscription (to direct mail, landline, mobile phone, E-mail, SMS, next of kin and market research) and your name, address, postal code and place of residence.
- Internet: at no charge, fill out the registration form on . On this website, you can also find information about the organisational structure of Van der Valk.