Hotel Stein-Urmond (Visit hotel site)
What does nature mean to you?
Come discover nature in the months of March, April and May. You will stay for three days in one of the participating hotels, located in surprisingly natural surroundings. From the hotel you have easy access to the nature reserve of your choice.
Upon arrival at the hotel you will receive a nature information packet tailored made for this package, including a cultivated Gerrit van der Valk tulip bulb (while supplies last).
On the day of arrival we serve you a three course dinner. You stay in a spacious hotel room which is furnished with all manner of luxuries. After a well deserved night’s rest we will serve you an expansive breakfast buffet with ample choice of breakfast dishes and hot and cold beverages.
During your stay you can make use of our fitness facilities or rent a bicycle or an e-bike to explore the surroundings even better*. Of course you can park your car for free with us, enjoy free WI-FI Internet and be greeted with the Van der Valk hospitality that you are used to from us. We wish you a heartfelt welcome at one of our hotels.
*: Recreational amenities vary by hotel! For more information about which facilities are available in a hotel, please refer to the hotel’s website. You can also contact the hotel directly via telephone or e-mail.
The package consists of:
- 2 nights in a comfortable room
- 2 extensive breakfast buffets
- 1 three course dinner
- 1 nature information packet (one per room)
- Free WI-FI
- Free use of hotel facilities
Price from € 118,- p.p.
- Can be reserved in the period between 1 March 2014 to 31 May 2014
- Arrival on any day of the week
- Price is based on double occupancy and availability and excluding city tax
- Single occupancy on request
- Cannot be reserved in combination with other offers or vouchers
- Refunds on previously made reservations is not possible