Vincent van Gogh package
Hotel Gilze - Tilburg (Visit hotel site)
Van Gogh can be considered as one of the greatest painters of the 19th century. Born in Zundert (1853 ), he spent his youth, but also some of his most productive years afterwards, in the province North-Brabant where our hotel is located, including the village of Nuenen, during which time he made one of his most startling works : ' The Potato Eaters ' .
This package is specially for the culture lover who wants to 'follow the footsteps of Van Gogh' and whereby one visits places where he actually spent a significant part of his life. Included is a visit to the unique Van Gogh Village Nuenen ( Vincentre ), a unique building in which you can see the life of this famous artist. This may also be the starting point for one of the many walks through the " open air museum" of Vincent van Gogh. In addition, you have also the option of vsititing the village Zundert, Van Gogh's birthplace nearby our hotel, or Vincent Van Gogh 's art room in Tilburg, the city where he spent his high school years .
- 1 x overnight stay in a spacious room of your choice
- 1 x extensive breakfast buffet
- 1 x 3-course dinner
- 1 x entrance Van Gogh Village Nuenen
- tourist information package / Van Gogh cycle route book
- Note Van Gogh Village (Vincentre) is closed on Mondays
- Price based on 2 people, depending on the selected / available room type
- The Van Gogh Village is closed on Mondays. See also www.vangoghvillagenuenen.nl
- Tip: visit also the nearby Zundert or Tilburg, two places with special Van Gogh history.
- See also: Van Gogh House Zundert www.vangoghhuis.com
- Vincent's art room in Tilburg: www.vincentstekenlokaal.nl